Alina Baikova by Nicole Bentley
Vogue Australia November 2011
I'm almost a month away from my oh-so awaited, beloved and deserved summer vacations. Im literally daydreaming about all the things i want to do during my break in my hometown and counting down the days until my crappy/boring semester in college finally ends.
These are the things i'll be up to:
- Going to the beach!... i NEED an overdose of the Caribbean
- Drinking beer + watching baseball games
- Eating tons of tropical fruits
- Laying on the grass of my backyard doing absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g
- Playing with my dog
- Having a homespa days with my sister doing our nails and brushing our hair
- Having barbecue parties with my cousins + sister
- Pampering my beautiful niece
- Getting a decent tan
- Reading books with non-educational purpouses...probably The Southern Vampire Stories.
- Buying thousands of cool fabrics for self-designed clothes
- Being pampered by all of my family members :)