Thursday, June 6

OUTFIT: KENZO, PLEATS AND DANCE DANCE!








Kenzo pullover via Charmholic, Pleated skirt: Zara, Wedges: apcs*, Necklace: Dayaday, Sunglasses: thrifted.

I'm teaming up with Charmholic to create some of my coming outfits. This online store offers great designer clothes and accesories, plus books and other interesting stuff. CHECK IT!
Even though its already June it haven't got too cold here in the south hemisphere what makes this girl from the Caribbean an incredibly happy person since I can still dare to wear some of my favorites light clothes like this skirt.
I had fun making outfit photos again (I even had a victory dance) and I'm having this new obsession of building gates from my neighborhood, so you will probably see a lot of them as background in the next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment