Monday, May 2

HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH















Some pics from Saturday Afternoon.

When out to take a walk to Palermo Soho and then have a bite at Muma's. Since last wednesday i had cravings for a cupcake so i decide to make a strategic stop over there and spoiled myself with a carrot cupcake.
This place is unbelievable! The moment you step your foot into the store you get a punch in your nose with delicious smell of baked cupcakes. You enter the place and you start going crazy wanting to eat everysingle thing they had. When you finally decide what to eat over millions of options and you get your order to the table, then u just can't speak... just eat and enjoy the flavor... it is literally heaven in your mouth!

In the other hand, i woke up this morning and it looks like cold finally arrived to stay permanently. I opened my eyes and felt the freezing cold (3C degrees) going through my bones... it took my ages to get up and start my day when all i wanted to do was stay warm in my bed!

Have a great week guys! :D

Lots of Love
Caro

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, cupcakes! Cupcakes are so cute, they are almost impossible to resist!
    3C degrees?! I had no idea it got cold in Buenos Aires. Will you have snow too?
    - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stomach is growling! Yum!

    Thank you so so so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete