Tuesday, December 25

BE MERRY ALL YEAR LONG


 Satin blouse: Me, Skirt: borrowed from my sister, Necklace: Dayaday, Ring: Isadora, Bracelet: Vintage

I spent a beautiful evening with my family last night here in Caracas, full of food and drinks. It´s been six years since we didn't celebrate it all together, it was sooo special for me! Hope this happens more often in the next years, it makes me remember how blessed I am and how insignificant are presents and other stuff sometimes... my best gift this Christmas was holding my loved ones and laugh with them.
The highlight of my outfit was this necklace.... i looove it so bad! im really really into statement necklaces right now, they are like the cherry in the top of my sundae. Bought this one a few days ago while i was already paying for other things and i just jumped and took it ´cause it was the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment