These are the rules:
- You have to write 11 things about you.
- Answer the 11 question made by the one who nominated you.
- Make 11 question to be answered to your nominees.
11 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. Can´t live without music. Im always searching and listening new bands.
2. Im vegetarian.
3. I looooove travelling, not the fancy way. Just grab a bag and hit the road.
4. Caffeine addict.
5. If i weren't in the fashion bussiness I would probably be in the gastronomy industry.
6. I'm a dog lover, BIG TIME!. I have two dogs: Tobias and Rocko.
7. Love shopping in antique shops.
8. I like to design my own clothes, most of my wardrobe is selfmade.
9. Love, love, loooove working in film projects.
10. I would go out partying every single night if my body and bank account allow me to.
11. HATE talking on the phone.
MY ANSWERS TO BRAINSTYLIST:
1. What means fashion for you? maybe too much stuff on my mind. I dont like being asked that question.
2. Why you decided to be a fashion blogger? I was frustrated and stuck in my career, I couldn't find somewhere to work and do what I like to do, so I decided to create my own space and have my own audience.
3. Why you chose that name for your blog? Because i wasn't working for Vogue or Elle magazine, I was working on something on my own showing my own vision of fashion, I had freedom to do whatever I wanted, it was my imaginarium.
4. Which is the piece that should never be missing in a woman's closet? A little black dress.
5. Favorite Brand/Designer? too many...Proenza Schouler, Prabal Gurung, Balenciaga, Alexander Wang, Chloe, Celine, Miu Miu. In Argentina probably A.Y. Not Dead, Maria Cher, Evangelina Bomparola, Marcelo Giaccobe, Garza Lobos.
6. What do you think when people say "fashion is superficial"? "MAYBE YOU ARE SUPERFICIAL, READ A BOOK"
7. What is your goal in fashion? have the opportunity of writing and be read, collaborate with different projects envolving editorial, design and films.
8. If u could choose an ideal job in fashion what it would be? MY OWN BUSSINESS.
9. Someone you admire in fashion industry? Probably Lazaro Hernandez, Jean Paul Gaultier, Kenneth Cole, Andy Torres from Stylescrapbook. In Argentina, blogger Antonella Repetto from Hey Mcfly. Not only for their creativity, but for their cleverness and persistance.
10. How often do you go shopping? not much, I try to stick on "smart shopping"
11. What piece identifies you? uuhhmm... a leather jacket, distressed jeans, heels high as f*ck.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. Beside fashion, what inspires you?
2. If u weren´t involved in this, what would you be doing?
3. How do you picture yourself in 5 years?
4. How did you picture yourself when you were 5?
5. Define your style.
6. Worst thing you wore.
7. Favorite item in your closet.
8. Name a musician that you admire for his/her style.
9. What is your motto in life?
10. Your working ethics and rules, do you have any?
11. Would you rather have a very well paid job as an employee or risk it all on something on your own?
- Gime Vacarezza from That Rocking Style
- Cande Moran from Little Black Book
- Luz del Mar Silva from A La Velocidad de la Luz
- Marie Trepanier from Make The World A Prettier Place
- Nayith Diaz
- Noelle Chantal