Wednesday, March 2

POP OF COLOR

I love colors, i really do, but im one of those who always end up buying clothes in black, gray or navy blue. They make u look real good 'cause they're classical and match with everything. Im so fan of them that when im at a store with my mom or sister and they see something in those colors they instantly say to me "This is sooooo you!".

As i wrote in past posts, i totally hate cold season. I hate the whole darkness of it... dark coats, dark umbrellas, dark clouds, dark attitude on people... arrghh! i can't stand it! I'm from a warm land and my heart its always in spring time.

So, reading my favorites sites/blogs i felt inspired and then encouraged to incorporate bright colors in my war
drobe for next autumn in subtle details like nail polish, lipstick and accesories as clutch, shoes and jewelry.

Let me share with guys some incredible looks i found on my favorite sites!

Denni Elias from Chicmuse

Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad

Carolina Engman from FashionSquad

Andy Torres from StyleScrapbook



No comments:

Post a Comment