Saturday, March 19

SUMMER I LOVE U









Lara Stone by Mario Testino
Vogue US April 2011

(via fashiongonerogue)

Ohhh! im already missing this!
Isn't life too beautiful in a swimming suit? laying in the grass feeling the sunlight in your skin, listening the calming whistle of the wind in your ears while u are drinking a nice cold mango or passion fruit juice? Isn't life to sweet when all u have to decide is to take a swim in the pool or keep having a nice sunbath?
Oh God! i wish i could stop the time and be in an eternal summer the rest of my life!

Summer, im gonna miss u so much! U've been so good to me, u brought me so much happiness and surprises to my life.
I'll miss the happy days i spent being held in your warm arms. I promise to keep a little of u in my heart 'till we meet again next December.


PS-Those in the North Hemisphere or in the Tropic... enjoy the warm weather u are about to have for me!


Tons of Love!
Caro

1 comment:

  1. i want summer soo bad :P


    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete