Friday, April 22

10 THINGS I LOVE THE MOST

Hey guys!

Doing my daily reads on the blogs i follow, i noticed on Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles a great list of the 10 things she loves the most and she was inviting all her fellow bloggers to do the same.


It's a cool way to share details that probably everyone else don't know about u. The idea is inviting 10 other fellow blogger to do the same... but as lovely Ms. Eggplant did, i invite everyone of u to do it! :D

So here is my list with no particular order:


PUPPIES

I just can't get enough of them. No matter what breed they are or if they only poop and bite... they are one of the cutest and sweetest thing in life.


HIGH HEELS
If i could, i would have one closet only for them!

SUSHI
I could eat sushi 24/7, the whole 365 days of the year... on breakfast, lunch and dinner.


COOKING
It is my other passion and probably if i weren't in fashion industry i would be on the gastronomy business


RUNNING
It is my therapy for daily stress. At night i love to put on my running sneakers, my ipod and hit the streets while i sing (...and sweat) my heart out.



NAIL POLISH
Can't live without them... everyday my collection gets bigger and i just can't stop buying new colors!


COSTA RICAN RAIN

Yeah... most of u probably think i've gone mad, but i haven't! This beautiful centroamerican country is big rain forest and after living there it is inevitable to end up loving rain, it sound and the smell of wet dirt!



ROAD TRIPS
I used to hate them when i was a little girl but now i simply love them! Just name a place and i'll be happy to hit the road. Of course it is always necessary to have a good selection of music, a lot of junk food and a great companion.


FASHION SKETCHES
Writing this made me realize i have never shared with u my sketches! That is my other therapy... i can happily spend hours and hours with just a paper and a pencil


FILMS
I can't live without them either! Watching them in the movies or at home and of course having long chats about them! I just can't understand people who does not apreciate and enjoy films.






2 comments:

  1. glad you did the 10 things, it's so much fun. you should see the new colors nars is releasing for summer. soooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Caro, thank you for your kind words on my blog. You are one of the sweetest blogger I meet through my whole blogging experience. You are so kind and sweet. It's a shame that we don't live closer because I'm sure we would have been really good friends and have a lot of fun over drinks :)
    Take good care of yourself. Thank you for your support and your friendship!
    - Marie

    PS I noticed that you changed your profile picture. Good call, this picture is beautiful...so is the dress ;)

    ReplyDelete