Sunday, April 10

CRAVING FOR ZARA












Zara April 2011 Lookbook

Can u believe this? If i could, i'd go to Zara right now and buy everything. Sadly, i never get to find all the stuff that appears in the lookbooks :(

Im a big fan of Zara. They always have beautiful and affordable clothes, right the way me and my pocket need it!.

Last night this lookbook would have been my savior and surely meant a big inspiration to get dressed properly for the occasion. I went out with my boy and a friend to have burritos for dinner in a cheap and simple place, but then we decided to go to a really cool and fancy bar to grab some drinks and listen good music. I had a blast! but i couldn't help feeling i was dressed like a total mess wearing my old converse sneakers, wide-leg jeans and a cashmere oversized sweater. Next time i'll totally go for some heels and a dress!

The place we went... awesome! if u guys are in BA, go to Thames 878. It is now favorite bar along with Ferona, where u can drink the best caipiroskas in town.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. these are all so pretty! love the colors. wish i could shop in zara all the time too but here it's still a little pricey. there are a lot of cheaper alternatives that aren't as popular :)

    ReplyDelete